Friday, October 20, 2006

More COC Knitting

I've made great progress of the color on color scarf. Here's some pictures:


Like I said, it's great fun to knit this. I just hit a snag though. On the end of section 16 and attaching the garter band (blue strip on the bottom) to the rest of the piece. I don't like the added stitches. Looks awkward - so i'll be pulling that out today. Not looking forward to it since it took me forever to attach it and knit the added part. But that's life, isn't it? I'm keeping my happy face on while I frog it. Hey, it's only 68 - 3 needle bind off stitches. I can figure that out, right? The picture below sort of shows the area. It's under the multi-colored section and peeking out is orange. I plan to take out the extra stitches and just 3 needle bind off the blue garter stitch band to the multi part.


Below is the strands in the middle for the icords. I'm looking forward to knitting them.

I've been a bad blogger lately. I promise to write more. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Stopping by to say hello as I make my way around the Knitting Path webring. I see you are in Maine. I'm "above" you on the map - I'm in New Brunswick Canada!