Monday, September 11, 2006

Neglectful Knitting

I have been SO neglecting all my other projects so I can knit the cardigan. I've gotten to a fun part and can't seem to put it down. I keep thinking - "Okay, one more row and then on to the scarf." But do I do it? Noooooooooo! I knit one more row and then another and then another and so on and so forth.

Here's a picture (not a very good one - it's hard to see the sleeves so I pulled them out to the sides). I'm rather proud of it and can't wait for it to be done.


Last week, I couldn't post at all because of all the rehearsing I've had to do and this is tech week for the play so not much knitting will be done - I do snag an hour here and there. I will take some pictures of myself in my costumes - they are rather spectacular!

Well, that's all for today.

Happy Knitting!

No comments: